Tuesday 28 October 2014

The struggle is real

Tch. D3 Publisher is too busy updating characters for Android, Soichiro route in 「Forbidden Romance: Pub Encounter」 is still not released. Maybe I should buy Mamoru route first??? They also updated 「Forbidden Romance: The Men of Yoshiwara」 last time, and Iroha 2nd Season gallery was reduced to THREE from FOUR. And the ones removed is not the missing CG. Also, was it me or the Special Illustration that can be unlocked using Invitation Code was no longer accessible? ( ゚Д゚)<!!

Recently, I finally have time to play japanese otome games again. Seriously, kanji was too difficult for me. I still haven't meet all the characters yet and today is the second day of me playing it.

Yup, an R-18 otome

BTW, I finally created some new banners for this blog. So just scroll to the top and refresh the page a few times to see different headers~

1 comment:

  1. So,the missing CG from Iroha's 2nd Season is actually of Asuza. To receive, you need to click these options in respective chapters:

    Ch. 2) I can't leave him alone
    Ch. 4) He's become useful
    Ch. 5) I don't want to believe it

    I hope this helps. I am very much a completionist at heart. Had to look this one up. It had been driving me crazy. I credit Chrisuuu's "[Complete Walkthrough] The Men of Yoshiwara: Kikuya" on Steam. This was unfortunately posted without permission from Chrisuuu. If you would like to thank anyone, please go to the wonderful Chrisuuu. I'm just a helpful messenger. I do hope they don't mind.

    ReplyDelete