Monday 6 February 2012

Starry☆Sky ~in Spring~ english patch!

Yatta, I finally found the patch. I was pretty late in getting it, where MU had been shut down. It's pretty difficult for me to figure out all the kanji and astronomy stuff.

Overall the game is pretty easy. I was able to get Kanata's true ending in the first play. いいや~, of course I have to go for Kanata's first, because it's voiced by Sugita Tomokazu. It's like dating Gin-chan, myahaha~ Well, I'm not really interested in Suzuya and Yoh at first anyway. Suzuya seems too fake, and Yoh is just too...suffocating. But now I am a bit interested in Suzuya, so I'll play Yoh's route last.

Ah, the seiyuus are great but the "kissing scene" is the "kiss the screen" type of CGs. But the art is still good. So, here's some Kanata's CGs.

*Wink*Wink*

T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment