Sunday 12 February 2012

I need the autumn version!

I played Starry☆Sky ~in Spring~ out of curiosity of Sugita Tomokazu's voice role in it. Well, I guess Persona 3 Portable and Sanada Akihiko triggered my otome's switch. So I decided to watch the Starry☆Sky anime where I had watched halfway before, just to survey the characters in each season. As a result...I ended up with nosebleeds due to these characters.

Hoshizuki Kotarou (CV: Ishida Akira). Well, he's a beautiful school's doctor with Ishii's voice, give me one damn reason why I shouldn't get nosebleeds from this guy *¬*. From autumn.

[Starry☆Sky] Ep. 20

Next is Mizushima Iku (CV: Yusa Kouji). Well, the anime portrayed him as a no-good teacher that asked his student to act as his girlfriend just to prove that love doesn't exist. I'm just itching to know the story! Also from autumn.

[Starry☆Sky] Ep. 11

Finally, Kagurazaka Shiki (CV: Miyano Mamoru). Well, red-eyed characters always leave extra impression to me because it's kinda cool. But this character is undateable in any season, too bad~

[Starry☆Sky] Ep. 25. 13th character?

Ehem, basically I'm trying to say that I should get Starry☆Sky ~in Autumn~ game!!!

1 comment:

  1. I kinda want to play After Winter now since this reminded me of Shiki

    ReplyDelete